|Phone:||O: 954.384.0099 ext 3516||954.384.0099 ext 3516||office|
Janice Chai-Chang, P.A.
Realtor - Pick & Partners Team
- License #:
Janice's prior experience as a Fortune 100 Technology Executive & Management Consultant for clients in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia and the UK has proven to be a valuable asset for her global real estate clients. As a trusted real estate advisor, she guides her residential real estate clients with exceptional personalized attention and diligence through property selection, valuation and deal negotiation.
As a Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE), International Property Specialist (CIPS), ePro and Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Janice brings a fresh, thoughtful and dynamic approach that puts concierge style service at the forefront of every relationship.
Together with acclaimed team lead, Adele Pick, they offer a world class experience that delivers 24-7 personalized attention, exceptional marketing, strong negotiations and white glove platinum service that is extraordinary at every level. This includes unmatched exposure, custom tailored marketing plans, flawless staging, professional photography and innovative strategies that launch your property like a product on the world stage.
Their success culminated in being awarded Coldwell Banker's distinguished "International Diamond Society" designation, representing the Top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide in 2018. They are also consistently one of the top 3 teams in the Weston office, which is one of the largest in the tri-county area.
Janice is well versed in the latest technologies and strategies to get your home sold and leverages the marketing firepower and resources of the world's leading real estate brand to attract savvy buyers and investors worldwide.
Whether working on behalf of a Buyer or Seller, either party will be 100% satisfied with the personalized service Janice is committed to providing.
Janice isn't afraid to roll up her sleeves to earn your business, making good on her promise to provide an exceptional client experience regardless of price point.
- University of Miami - MBA / International Business
- University of Miami - BBA / Finance & Information Technology
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- Miami Association of REALTORS®
- Realtors® of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Janice has called South Florida home since 1976
- She has traveled to over 50 countries, speaks Spanish fluently and is conversant in French and Portuguese
- When she is not working to sell your home or negotiating the best deals for her clients, she can be found playing tennis, traveling to all parts near or far or enjoying the azure waters of the Atlantic
- She has numerous nieces and nephews whose events she delights in attending and supports the Alzheimer's Association, Kids in Distress and the Symphony
- Janice is passionate about expanding her knowledge & expertise and has earned the following real estate designations by the National Association of REALTORS through the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI):
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- RENE - Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- e-PRO® - Leverages digital expertise to market your property to today's tech savvy consumers
As an agent who's an expert in the South Florida market, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate locally. The market is not the same everywhere, you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you and here are some of the things I can assist you with:
Finding Your Next Home
You need someone who knows South Florida inside and out! I can work with you to find the ideal home a the right price based on your essential criteria, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter most to you.
Selling Your Home
When it's time to move, I can take care of everything you need, from start to close. You need someone who will advertise your home, show it to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing.
Consulting on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers cannot visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Tactics like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home 'resting' on the market and one that's sold fast.