Neutral Divorce Real Estate Specialist
Are you or someone close to you grappling with real estate issues while going through a divorce?
What are the best actions to take and what options exist?
The best approach is not to simply call a friend who happens to be a real estate agent. Why? Because a divorce is a very significant process and demands the expertise of a Divorce Real Estate Specialist.
My team and I focus on ensuring that each party in the divorce can continue to own a home that fits their needs after the separation. Our knowledge in property due diligence is used to secure the best possible results for both parties, preventing significant financial and legal errors. We provide essential support to family law attorneys, mediators and accountants/financial professionals before divorce mediation and trial to avoid financial and legal mistakes with the house that can ruin families, finances and futures.
Our guidance is crucial for making well-informed decisions about housing debts and retaining or selling the marital home. We emphasize early strategic analysis to avoid irreversible errors in property division as post-divorce, the division of property is often final. Our specialized skills enable us to provide exceptional service to our clients during one of life's most challenging transitions.
We understand the unique language and culture of the divorce process and the specific needs & wants our divorcing clients may have and possess specialized skills that enable us to provide better services to our clients.
Specialized Certification, Designation & Experience
Janice Chai-Chang (Florida RE License #3405412) has completed extensive education on the subject of Divorce Real Estate from some of the most respected trainers in the industry and has earned trusted Certifications and Designations.
A Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS)®, accredited, by the National Association of Divorce Professionals, NADP, in handling real estate transactions related to divorce.
Achieved the designation of Real Estate Collaboration Specialist in Divorce - RCS-D™
Janice is also trained in Collaborative Family Law and collaborates with family law attorneys, mediators, mental health professionals, as well as financial professionals such as mortgage brokers, title professionals, wealth management advisors, CPAs and tax advisers to achieve the best resolution.
Divorce & Other Professional Affiliations
- National Association of Divorce Professionals (NADP)
- Collaborative Law Professionals of South Florida
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- Miami Association of REALTORS®
- Realtors of the Palm Beaches Greater Fort Lauderdale®
- Prime Time Business Network (PTBN)
- Ms Esquire
- Demonstrate a deeply empathetic approach towards individuals navigating the complexities of divorce
- Prioritize the children’s well-being, recognizing their unique challenges during divorce
- Apply a distinct communication approach aimed at minimizing stress and conflict for all involved
- Maximize comprehensive knowledge of divorce legal proceedings
- Leverage expertise in working alongside Family Law Attorneys and Mediators in diverse divorce scenarios
- Focus on shared goals of the divorcing couple and their children, aiming for a beneficial sale of the marital home and finding fitting new homes